Saturday, 8 November 2008

self-study

Analyzing my own language ability according to my IELTS exam

Speaking

6

Writing

4.5

Reading

4.5

Listening

5

I took the IELTS exam in Tunisia in order to obtain 6 then to come and to study in here. But as I have already said in “about me” I always hated the English as a language and I was never interested in it, so I only started learning it 6 months before taking the IELTS exam and this is the main reason behind my failing on it (I only took 5). For that reasons I came to London Met to study this pre-session session, and now I feel that I have improved specially my speaking an my listening and my writing has been improved as well.

I still have problems with pronunciation and vocabulary on which I m doing a lot of effort to ameliorate.

No comments: