I
1. Oh! it's raining. Fortunately, I (to find) FOUND an umbrella yesterday.
Correct!Explications: Action datée: "yesterday". Prétérit simple.
2. My sister (to be) HAS BEEN sick for a couple of weeks and will come back in a month.
Correct!Explications: Present perfect simple
3. Sorry, I can't read your letter because I (to break) HAVE BROKEN my glasses.
Correct!Explications: Present perfect simple
4. I (to call) WOULD CALL you when you knocked at the door.
Faux! Réponse correcte: WAS CALLINGExplications: Prétérit en BE + -ING
5. Please, could you turn on the heater, I am cold, it (to rain) HAS BEEN RAINING all day long.
Correct!Explications: Present perfect en BE + -ING
6. Lucile is my best friend, I (to know) HAVE KNOWN her for a long time.
Correct!Explications: Present perfect simple
7. Shakespeare was a great author. He (to die) DIED in 1616.
Correct!Explications: Prétérit simple
8. Don't be so suspicious! I (to manage) to find a volunteer: here she is! MANAGE
Faux! Réponse correcte: HAVE MANAGEDExplications: Present perfect simple
9. I am late, I (to lose) HAVE LOST my shoes, I can't go to work with my slippers.
Correct!Explications: Present perfect simple
10. It's the third time I (to see) HAVE SEEN this film.
Correct!Explications: Present perfect simple
II
1. Everyone should know that reading a book is BETTER (good) than watching television.
Correct!2. My grandfather always says that a good health is MORE IMPORTANT (important) than anything else.
Correct!3. Jessica is BADER (bad) than Cristin at mathematics.
Faux! Réponse correcte: WORSE4. Going to Boston by car is LONGER (long) than going by train.
Correct!5. Tunisia is MORE BEAUTIFUL (beautiful) in summer than in winter.
Correct!6. Jack thought that the second part of that film is MORE INTERESTING (interesting) than the first part.
Correct!7. I think that Turkish language is HARDER (hard) than French language.
Correct!8. New York is BIGER (big) than Dover.
Faux! Réponse correcte: BIGGERIII
. Tom is the BEST (good) person to make you change your mind.
Correct!2. This is the FAREST (far) place that I ever been to.
Faux! Réponse correcte: FARTHEST -ou- FURTHEST3. For me, Madame Bovary is the MOST INTERESTING (interesting) novel by Gustave Flaubert
Correct!4. The last song is the WORSE (bad) one in this album.
Faux! Réponse correcte: WORST5. Fishing is the SMARTEST (smart) way to learn patience.
Correct!6. My friend Romain thinks that Germinal is the MOST REALISTIC (realistic) book by Emile Zola.
Correct!7. The 'Nile' is the LONGEST (long) river in Egypt.
Correct!8. Canada is one of the COLDEST (cold) place in the world.
Correct!Jack went fishing last Sunday, he CAUGHT five large fish.
Correct!IV

Tomorrow the Prime Minister IS GOING TO make an important speech.
Correct!3.
Betty is a teacher, she HAS BEEN a teacher for ten years.
Correct!4.
When the police arrived the burglar HAD ALREADY escaped.
Correct!5.
This village is boring. I wish THAT I LIVE in a big city.
Faux! Réponse correcte: I WOULD LIVE6. I can't buy this grammar book now, it's too late. You SHOULD have told me before.
Correct!7.
Bob MIGHT have done it, but I am not sure.
Correct!8.
Don't ring me at the same time next Friday, I AM GOING TO HAVE a meeting.
Faux! Réponse correcte: WILL BE HAVING9. If you don't have to do this work, it means you MUSTN'T do it.
Faux! Réponse correcte: NEEDN'T10.
This child CAN'T be Chilean, he doesn't speak Spanish.
Correct!
No comments:
Post a Comment