Saturday, 8 November 2008

self study

About my self


I am from Tunisia, a small warm country which is situated in North Africa. I was born there and I continued my studies since the primary school until the university in it.

My native language is Arabic and my second one is French may be that’s the fact which make me hating the English as a language. In fact, I have never been interested in studying that language and now, I m spending a lot of money and time on learning it.

I obtained my undergraduate degree last year in finance and accounting then I came here in order to do a master degree in international banking and finance. I chose London because it s the best place to study this field and now it’s like a challenge for me to obtain a master diploma in English that’s what make me motivated and decided to study as much as I can.

I expect that I am going to spend some years working in London then go back to my country where I will settle down

No comments: