Tuesday, 21 October 2008

group psychology

Working on a group has a lot of advantages; it makes the work more efficient, deep, and done on a less time. However, to ensure this perfect work a lot of conditions should be respected, the most important one is to know how to delegate the work: how to give the write person the write work where he can do its better while staying happy on doing it.

As I am concerned on, if I work with a group there are four things that I can do better than the other one which are: Plant, Resource investigator, Shaper and Monitor evaluator and there are my reasons:

First, I always try to only use new ideas came from my imagination, I like innovate and find things that have never been used before, just to be unique and original, furthermore, finding solution to problems is my specialty I concerned it like a challenge that I have to realize and I never give in whiteout solving the problem, but unfortunately it’s difficult for me to explain my idea to other persons that why we always need another person on the group to do it.

Second, I am rather enthusiastic, energetic and always on task until I achieve my aim that’s why Resource investigator suits me and I don’t think that I may lose interest towards the end of the project because in fact it’s what I am searching for.

Third, my patience and my optimism able me to enjoy the pressure and still motivating the team to complete the action until we finish our work.

Finally, I think that each member of the team should be a Monitor evaluator because at the end we are doing a shared work which should be accepted by the whole team that’s why all of us should be fair and try as possible to have a good judgment of what we have done.

No comments: