Tomorrow I am supposed to finish my self-study and to put it in my blog, but I can t concentrate and study. In fact, I am having a big problem.
I live in halls in
I am really scared and I can t do anything unless thinking about rats! I m going back to my country next week and I didn’t t bye any gifts to my family because I am afraid to go out and to let my room empty (because they told me that mousse and rats don t come if the room is full). That s the first time for me to feel the homesickness, and I am felling the big gap between my life in Tunisia and my life in here, actually I was very spoiled in my country…I need somewhere to go and I can t find! So I am just trying to think positively and to hope that this problem will disappear shortly. Sometimes I prefer to say that the head of the halls is only making a joke to make us more organised and I m trying to believe this idea…But in fact, now I must thinking about my self-study and what to put in it specially because last month I only took 50 %!!!
1 comment:
I'm sorry to hear you're feeling afraid in your accomodation. One thing to remember: rodents are usually more afraid of us than we are of them. Have you thought about putting down some poison. It can be quite effective. They don't die in your room, but eat the poison and then go somewhere else to die.
Post a Comment